Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Well isn't[[LIFE]]just a great ball of joy.

Mmmmm... Great joy life, busy, busy, busy. So updating for the week or till I write next; parties, boys, heartbreaks, work, early mornings, stress, more work. Sounds exciting right? Not really. Only exciting parts are the parties and time I crawl into bed for a few brief hours of sleep. So let's take a ride on a crazy roller coaster!

Alright, we will start with work, I really hate getting up at 5AM every day just to sit in front of a computer all day and listen to someone talk, while I have to be silent. The whole not talking on the phone thing is getting old really fast. I would love to get on the call floor already, it will be new and scary; I can do it although. When I get off work, I am usually going to work for the business my friends are starting for a few hours or the rest of the day, not much time for life; yet somehow I am still finding a way to socialize!

Moving onto boys and heartbreak; I told the boy I have been in love with for two years now that I cannot do this anymore, our crazy weird friendship. We are still friends but I have a feeling we are going downhill friendship wise. We have messed up really bad in our friendship by becoming too close for just friends. It will be a long hard journey to stop loving him, to move on, to get on with my life and stop wasting my time. He will always been in my life and a friend; but it won't ever be the same kind of talking or caring anymore. Ever. That makes me sad and breaks my heart so much, I will be strong although. Add to the mix, there is a boy in my ward who is pretty attractive and fun. We have hung out a lot this last week, I am really wanting to get to know him to know if I like him or not; this is new territory for me. I haven't just hung out with a guy to get to know him; it scares me pretty badly. Following the wind at the moment. 

Add all of this together and you get one great big ball of stress! Being human, and a girl, I have been crying more and more lately; this is also a crazy weird sensation for me. There is so much new and change in my life at the moment that I don't know what to do aside from freak out. For those who know me well, I don't handle change well they will tell you. This is my life... oh wait I forgot the best part! MY ROOMMATES!!!

So we all have been throwing parties a lot lately, crazy fun stuff, plus planning all these random adventures! It is so great to be able to just get along great with everyone I live with as well as hang out with them a lot. We all look out for each other a lot, talk about life and help each other out, and we support each other. It is a fantastic housing style!!! 

Okay, so I basically just ranted; but I had to get it all off my chest. Whhhhew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment