Saturday, August 3, 2013

Well, aint' that just dandy.

Okay folks, been a bit since I've been alive here; go figure a new job would start a lack of socialization. So here it goes! I think this boy is SUPER cute, problem, as any normal girl, I don't know if he thinks I am cute and would like to get to know me or not. I don't know, the whole dating thing, as in just dates, is new to me. Whew. 

I have also learned that my roommates are not only a great support group for each other here in the house, we also like to go out and hang out with a fun group we have forming. Cute boy included. (; As to being "subtle" about things, well I do struggle with that, I like to say everything how it is. Very few things will hold me down, like the feeling of caring. Oh yeah, that one is scary. I love my roommates and making random things for them.. Like a sticky note name wall with cute sayings on each sticky. (:

We have also decided to be party central at our house. Not only do we enjoy hosting parties, we also have people randomly show up at all times of the day! Whoooooohoooo. It is fun until someone wants to go to bed, impossible. Great group of young single adults though that I am in here in Arizona. 

I am in a bit of a pickle with my best friend, always hard to be best friends with someone of the opposite gender; completely worth it although. He is a great friend to have, we play Mortal Combat, are planning on runs together and scripture study. He is a good influence as I am a good influence on him, or so I like to believe. 

Just some of my random thoughts and tid-bits for the night. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment