Sunday, August 25, 2013

Followingyour♡

When you find yourself in a tight jam: chest tight, tears streaming down your face, painful to breath, hurts to smile;  you will need to get down and pray. This is a time you find God is needed most, he will hold you as you feel so lost. Look for the light within, when you start to feel a negative feeling, pray for God to help and be with you.
I have issues with getting angry fast. Lately I am mad a lot over nothing and everything. When I feel myself starting to feel so angry, when I feel that anger creeping up on me, I say a quick prayer in my heart. Begging God to be with me and help me to not feel this way. I may nit be perfect but I do believe God will still be there for me, even through any mistakes I make. I may be weak, but God will be my strength.
You must be strong in faith for yourself before you can ever be strong for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment