Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Overwhelmed

Today at work one of my residents said to me "you are so moody today, I don't know if you need sleep or what but you are bad". Well guys yes I am moody, I am upset with staff who are not doing their job or who are terrible at it and making others lives aweful, I'm tired of others telling me how bad the other staff are, I'm tired of kids trying to attack me and staff not having my back, I'm tired of enforcing our rules and having staff walk all over my decisions and stab me in the back; yeah I'm a bit moody. On top of all this, I have stress from moving in just a little over a week, first months rent, repairing my car, bills, rude man in my life, ect. I'm overwhelmed currently and when I just want a hug, someone to go out for drinks with me, someone to hang out with me, or even just talk to me without me having to call them on text them first. Something. Someone make an effort. Someone love me. Someone provide human comfort. Someone. Someone. Someone. It's all I'm asking is to be treated like a human and not some work horse or pile of dirt. My boss does nothing when I go to her on the coworkers abusing their work and making life harder for me, the coworkers have become so burned out or so lazy that they are not too much help currently and everyone hates everyone. I'm frustrated, I'm overwhelemed, I'm tired, I'm moody, I just need some love and a mojito.

No comments:

Post a Comment