Sunday, March 16, 2014

[[men]]WHATTODO

Okay so there is this guy... They cause so much trouble you know, anyways, he is pretty much amazing so far. I have known about him since High School, but never actually knew him, knew his younger brother although. Funniest part is, I had a crush on him in High School but never did anything about is because he was the popular jock and I was the nerdy, naive, goth girl. Probably not the types that would have mixed very well you know? Moving forward, our lives have gone forward a lot and we both have been through many different trails and triumphs in our lives; we started hanging out through a mutual friend, who ironically I never have hung out with before now even though we have known each other since High School as well.

This guy, he is really different than what I am used to, different in a good way. He is crewed sometimes in the things he talks about with social experiences, although alone he is amazingly open and social and willing to tell me anything. He is not a very big social media talking type of person yet in person he is great at talking in person. Super crazy in public and not caring what others think, makes me giggle like a school girl and blush all the time, which is insanely rare for me, he gives me butterflies and makes me shy, I really do not like that fact at all yet somehow I can not get enough of being around him. This guy is amazing about taking care of me, he will rub my back and feet anytime, he will keep me warm when I am cold, he will take me out when I want to go out, he will get me to do things I am scared to do just by nudging me into them. The things that matter although are the little things really, how he will hold my hand, how he will come up and hold me while I cook, or hold me all night when I sleep, the way he will smile at me or the way he will remember small details in depth about me. What can I say, hook like and sinker... The player has been played and she doesn't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment