All that sickness previously mentioned? Well we got down most of it, the rash is still unknown and still there, looks like I need a biopsy. Oh boy! O.o moving on...
I have epstein Barr virus, apparently it's pretty common and goes away on its own. It causes fatigue, fever, left side pains, ect... so that is most of my issues. Apparently it comes from saliva sharing with others, drinks, kissing, ect... yikes!
On top of that most know, I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), known as a skinny cyster since most with it are overweight and have typer 2 diabetes. I lucked out being one who will most likely always stay thin, not get diabetes, be my weight my whole life; but not be able to have kids because I'm like this fun little cyst factory, and boy do they hurt!
Recently I had a ct scan done due to sever pains I was having and numbing of my spine and hips, turns out I have a lot of cysts plus I am developing more. My Dr doesn't want to do anything unless they get worse because once we start removing them it'll have to be a yearly surgery, and I don't want that.
Them I'm on seizure pills again. Cannot find seizures but they sure do seem to stop my headaches and issues where my vision goes white and I cannot think at all. For those that know me, I don't like pills, but hey they are helping and I'm loving every second of it! (: my silver lining is at least being almost all headache free now days, cross your fingers for me to stay that way.
I have all sorts of terrible going on and a not so awesome body, I complain too much sometimes; but I am grateful to at least be out and about, living and breathing, still able to function mostly normally.
No comments:
Post a Comment