Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dunhaaaaaaam

Well it has been done, Tonka toy, formally known as the Ford focus, has been traded in for Dunham, my toyota prius. Folks I'm drivin a half electric car now! Intense. So much to learn.

It all happened so fast, I have a wonderful brother in law and sister who helped me out. My brother works at a dealer, he found me some cars and took me out in them then helped to not only show me the plans that would work with me financially but also helped to get me out of being upside down so bad that I'd never get out. It is wonderful! I do have to say I have a wonderful family.

We may fight a lot and be mean to each other but in the end we are there for each other; up and down we help we each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment