Let me write to you all the stars of the sky, ill sing them through the day. Anytime you want to see them, they'll be there. Baby my love is always there, come day or night I keep busy to not remind myself that I am not yours. Reminding myself every day to take a breath, move forward. One day at a time, I try erasing a star from this sky. Eternally night for me as you sit in the day light now days. Forget me not, there will always be stars shining in the distance. You may not see them but I do. I do. I do love you. Dont forget what we had. Dont let my galaxy fade to grey. I need to hold to something so bright until I can stand on my own. Help me keep stars up. I cannot hold it all on my own. Ill sing till I can no longer make words. Ill hold the sky as high as I can. I'm sorry if it gets darker sometimes. Its all a jorney. Why can't you take it with me.
Well that's myy thoughts. Idk how coherent they are. Just started writing. Forming whatever came to mind. Maybe I should sleep now... it is 3:44am. C:
No comments:
Post a Comment